- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 1 Large block
- Tomato – 1 nos
- Capsicum – 1 nos
- Onion – 1 nos
- Mushrooms – ½ cup, cut into medium pieces
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup, finely chopped
To Marinade :
- Curd (plain yogurt) – ½ cup
- Red chili Powder – to taste
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tandoori powder – 2 tsp
- Chaat powder – 2 tsp
- Cumin (jeera) powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the Paneer (Cheese) into long 1/2″ thick cubes.
- Cut all vegetables into medium sized cubes.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade to form a fine paste. Brush the paneer cubes with marinade and put them in a plate. This way it will form a light coat of the marinade over the paneer cubes. Refrigerate these marinade coated paneer cubes for 3 hours.
- Add the left marinade to the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (kadai). When the oil is hot, fry the marinated paneer till they are fully done.
- Also fry other marinated vegetables.
- In a plate arrange fried vegetables and then paneer.
- Your Indian paneer tikka is ready, garnish with coriander and lemon slices and serve with green