Straight Line Kitchen Chimney Push Button Italian Motors Baffle filters 60cm 1000 m³/h - (6014)
- Push-button control for ease of operation
- Baffle filter for better performance
- Powerful Italian motor with thermal overload protector
- An airflow of 1000 m³/hr keeps the kitchen fresh
- Can be used as ductless (top & back) on recirculation mode with carbon filters
- Lifetime Warranty we trust our products, you can too
- The Glen 6014 is an advanced design straight line chimney having stainless steel baffle filter which can be conveniently removed and replaced after cleaning. It also has bi-rotational technology where two motors rotate in opposite direction in order to create low pressure zone, which results in higher flow.
- Design: This Glen Chimney is made from high-quality material & comprises simple yet straightforward design that blends with your kitchen interiors.
- High Suction: With the Suction Capacity of 1000 meter cube per hour, this chimney sucks & throw away all the cooking fumes out of the kitchen. So you can enjoy cooking in smoke free environment.
- Italian Motor with TOP: ITALIAN MOTOR with Thermal Overload Protector (TOP) effective safety feature for the motor. It saves motor from any damage due to overheating.
- Push Button Controls: This Glen Chimney is equipped with Push Button Controls that let you select between three convenient speeds, and chimney light.
- Stainless Steel Baffle Filters: The next generation Stainless Steel Baffle Filters with Dynamic Airflow absorbs the grease & oil particles making way for the fumes to pass through ducts. The filters are easy to clean & maintain.
- FRP Housing: It has Italian Motor and the housing and the fan are made of Flame Retardant Plastic for your safety.
48 hours Return Policy - Product return is accepted within 48 hours of product delivery, only in case a wrong or damaged product has been delivered
Purchase can be cancelled at any point before the product reaches the consumer
Lifetime warranty on Product against online registration.(Terms & Conditions applied)